Central Japan Industries Association holds the “Monozukuri assistance Forum” every year with the aim of “creating the vitality of everyone who works in manufacturing companies”.
As you all know, in recent years, manufacturing itself is said to be undergoing a period of major change, and it is necessary to further refine the strengths of Japan’s manufacturing to enhance its competitiveness. Can be
In this forum, we will inform you that our representative will be on stage to introduce a method of approaching the issues required of manufacturing sites from IT technology. Here, we will talk about the optimization of production activities using cloud-based production simulation technology, under the theme of 2040 Manufacturing Vision and Cyber Physical System.
In this forum, there will be lectures from representative companies that drive manufacturing under the two themes of “improving on-site capabilities” and “utilizing digital tools”. We hope that you will be able to bring back some hints on how to survive the coming era, and we look forward to your visit.
- Date: Febrary 7, 2020 10:30am – 17:00pm
- Venue: Toyota Commemorative Museum ofIndustry and Technology Main Auditorium & Hall A
- 1-35, Noritake Shinmachi 4-chome, Nishi-ku, Nagoya 451-0051 Japan
- Our CEO’s program time: 13:30pm – 14:30pm
- Our CEO’s program title: 2040 Manufacturing Vision and Cyber Physical System
- Admission fee: Member 21,000 yen Non-member 25,000 yen
- (* Tax exempt)
- [Benefits]Memorial Museum Tour Ticket
- Application: Please apply from the following URL.
please come if you have interest.
I am looking forward to welcoming you.